DISA on Air: Inspires, Educates, Entertains and Empowers via interviews to create awareness for the rights of persons with disabilities and to Inspire them to be the best version of themselves.
DiSA News Network (DNN) - YouTube Channel
DISA’s News Network (DNN) Educates, Entertains and Empowers via our YouTube Videos, which creates Awareness; Website Tutorials, which Educates the public on how to navigate the DiSA Website and Animation Videos, which Entertains and Entertains the public on disability issues.
Webinars, T.V. & Video Interviews
Over the last 6 years DiSA have featured in a number of Interviews; Videos; Webinars and on TV Shows. Through these interviews we not only promote the free service that we supply but also create awareness for the rights of persons with disabilities.
Over the last 6 years DiSA have featured in a number of Radio Interviews. Through these interviews we not only promote the free service that we supply but also create awareness for the rights of persons with disabilities.
News Paper & Magazine Interviews & Articles
Over the last 6 to 7 years DiSA have featured in a number of Newspaper and Magazine Articles and Interviews to not only promote the free service that we offer persons with disabilities but also create awareness for persons with disabilities, their rights and the need for accessible environments.
- Health For Mzansi - 17th November 2022: Disability: Healthcare access remains difficult
- SAB Foundation - 20th October 2022: Alan Downey - Disability Info SA
- Eyewitness News - 19th May 2022: Global Accessibility Awareness Day: How accessible is South Africa?
- Cape Argus - 3 May 2022: Inaccessibility of railway system for disabled persons highlighted in user test
- Weekend Argus - 13 November 2021: People living with disabilities feel more can be done to spread the word
- Care By Sr Sue: Blog: 3 November 2021: Disability Rights Awareness Month
- News 24 - 20 June - 2021: Disabled university graduates plea to help them find jobs
- Daily Dispatch - 26 May 2021: Business chamber partners with Old Selbornian to raise disability awareness.
- Cape Argus - 6 November 2020: Disability Rights Awareness Month: 'Disabled people deserve better'
- Smergos - 3 July 2020: We recently had a chat with Alan Downey - founder of Disability Info South Africa.
Please Support Our DNN
Our You Tube Educational Channel that DiSA provides through DNN is provided free of charge, but is privately run and funded through donations and various advertising options that we offer Companies, Sports Clubs and Organizations. We are a registered Organization and welcome any support so that we can continue to Inspire, Educate, Entertain and Empower persons with disabilities.
There are 3 ways that you can Support Us:
Become A Member
We invite you to become a Member by taking a yearly advert on one of our 6 advertising levels. Through this advertising, we will promote your organization, club or company and you will be supporting persons with disabilities.
Become an Access Warrior
Companies, Clubs and Organizations are invited to join our Accessible Cities South Africa Platform and become an Access Warrior, so as to work together to create awareness and build inclusive environments - "Breaking Down Barriers".
Make A Donation
We welcome all forms of sponsorship, funding or donations, to help support and grow this free service to assist more persons with disabilities. We also accept donations of equipment and food parcels which we will pass on to those in need.